Director, Legacy Library
Marietta College, Marietta, Ohio
"Allocation of Costs for Electronic Products in Academic Library Consortia," College and Research Libraries 67, no. 2 (Mar. 2006): 123-135. [Supplementary resources]
"Automatically Generated References in Minimal-Level Authority Records." Information Technology and Libraries 10 (Dec. 1991): 251-262.
"Aspects of Early Major-Minor Tonality: Structural Characteristics of the Music of the Sixteenth and Seventeenth Centuries." Ph.D. diss., The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, 1992. [PDF Version, 1.6MB]
"The Development of the Concept of 'Line' in the Writings of Heinrich Schenker." M.Mus. thesis, University of Texas, Austin, Texas, 1983. [PDF Version, 0.9 MB]
Arrangements for Handbell Ensemble
- University Libraries, University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
- Systems Officer, 2003-2005
- Presbyterian College, Clinton, South Carolina.
- Director of the Library and Associate Professor of Music, 1997-2003.
- Furman University Library, Greenville, South Carolina.
- Head of Automated Systems, 1995-1997
- Head of Monographic Cataloging and Automated Systems, 1991-1995
- Head of Monographic Cataloging and Materials Processing Supervisor, 1988-1991
- Monographs and Special Projects Cataloger, 1988
Director of the Library
The contents of this page are the responsibility of the author and do not necessarily reflect the policies of Marietta College.