U.S. Mail Services
Located on the top floor of the Gilman Student Center, the Mailroom offers a variety of services for the College community. The mailroom is closed on all government holidays and over the weeks of Christmas and New Years. Mail is sorted and distributed on Saturday mornings for students’ convenience.
If you need the mailroom to perform a service for you such as bulk mailing, etc., please fill out the Mailing Request form.
- First Class $.49
- International $1.15
- Postcard $.34
- Other: $.60, $.01, $.02
- First Class Priority (guaranteed in 2-3 business days)
Additional Mail Services
Through campus mail, any form of mail can be sent to students or faculty from another member of Marietta College.
When sending campus mail, please print the name and box number of the person receiving the mail (please include the department or office if it is a faculty or staff member).
Any faculty member or student can receive packages from a wide array of postal services such as USPS, FedEx, UPS, and DHL. Upon arrival, packages are entered into our computer system and a package slip is printed out and placed in the specified mailbox.
All packages are stored in the package room located directly behind the mailroom.
Any faculty or staff member wishing to issue a bulk mailing, please review the Bulk Mailing Criteria (PDF) or call 740-376-4617.
- Ground: Rates are determined by a base weight and items are automatically insured for $100. All items are tracked and extra insurance is available.
- 2nd Day: Rates are determined by type of packaging (FedEx envelope/box or your own packaging) and weight. All items are tracked and guaranteed delivery within 2 days.
- Overnight/Priority Overnight: Rates are determined by type of packaging and weight. Guaranteed next day delivery. Priority overnight is guaranteed by 10 a.m. the next day.
- UPS delivers to the mailroom daily.
- UPS outgoing services available upon special request.