Student Life Feature 1

Who Do I Contact for...?

Counseling Services, Center for Health and Wellness, Harrison Hall, Ext. 4477

Obtaining a parking permit, paying a ticket or reporting a lost item?
College Police, near the Gathering Place, Ext. 4611

Cashing a check?
Cashier's Window, Irvine Hall, room 209
(Amounts must be $50 or less.) Have your I.D. with you.

Inquiring about student bills?
Student Accounts, Irvine Hall, Ext. 4619

Getting a small emergency loan?
Student Life Office, Andrews Hall, Ext. 4784
(Amounts must be $100 or less.) Have your I.D. with you.

Getting a loan to help purchase books?
Office of Student Finances, Irvine Hall, Second Floor, Ext. 4712

Getting a part-time job?
Gilman Hall, Job Board on the Top Floor,
Or call Student Employment, Ext. 4501

Career counseling?
Career Center, Gilman Hall, Ext. 4645

Joining a religious organization or a club?
Student Activities, Andrews Hall, Ext. 4465 or 4527

Correcting scheduling problems, or changing or dropping a course?
Call your academic advisor or Records Office, Ext. 4723

Resolving a residence hall problem or changing roommates?
Contact your Community Coordinator or the Office of Community Living, Andrews Hall, Ext. 4784

Resolving a maintenance problem?
Complete a Maintenance Request online form or see your Community Advisor.

Resolving questions about meal plan options?
Dining Services, Gilman Hall, Ext. 4786

Resolving a problem not covered here?
Call the Dean of Students, Andrews Hall, Ext. 4784