Summer is a great opportunity to fulfill a general education requirement or complete an elective. Taking classes during the summer can lighten your load during the academic year. Summer Sessions are designed to offer you short courses so that you will still have part of your summer study-free!
DID YOU KNOW…
- Numerous online course offerings allow you to take courses from home.
- Courses held on campus are smaller, allowing for more interaction with the professor.
- Marietta College faculty provide the same quality instruction in a condensed format.
- Tuition is a discounted per credit hour rate compared to full-time academic year tuition.
- Transient students, alumni and community members can take a course without formal application to the College.
- An online course tutorial is available in case you are new to online learning.
- Textbooks are required for online courses. Students who will be travelling outside of the United States are encouraged to purchase textbooks prior to leaving the country.
- Most online courses are delivered through Moodle, which may not be fully functional through iPhones or iPads. Please make sure that you have access to a laptop or computer throughout the duration of your online course(s).
- You will not be deregistered based on non-payment or lack of participation. If you decide not to take or complete a course after registration, you MUST contact the Records Office at email@example.com to formally drop the course. See below for withdrawal and refund policy and deadlines.
Summer Session Course Dates
- Session I: May 16 - June 24 (6 weeks)
- Session II: June 27 – Aug 5 (6 weeks)
- Session III: May 30 – July 22 (8 weeks)
- Session IV: May 16 – Aug 5 (12 weeks)
Grades Due: August 9
Course Schedule for Summer 2016 will be available by mid-March
Registration for current students opens March 21. New and transient students may register beginning April 4.
SUMMER SESSION 2016 TUITION
- $450 per credit hour (UNDERGRADUATE)
- $450 per credit hour (MAEd)
- $250 per credit hour (audit)
The full tuition amount is due by the due date as noted on the summer billing statement. You may use our convenient online bill payment service or mail a check to:
- Marietta College
- Attn: Student Accounts
- 215 Fifth Street
- Marietta, OH 45750
For further information, please call 376-4740 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marietta College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and is authorized to operate in Ohio by the Ohio Board of Regents, https://www.ohiohighered.org/
As required by the United States Department of Education, contact information for the Higher Learning Commission is provided:
Telephone: (312) 263-0456
Marietta College is not regulated in Texas under Chapter 132 of the Texas Education Code.